The Lambda King 1 is designed to provide a compact, easy to use and economical exhaust gas analyzer for home and Workshop use.
The LambdaKing 1 is designed to make it as easy as possible for the user to measure and adjust the Air-to-Fuel ratio to achieve smooth running and optimal performance of the vehicle.
A properly adjusted Air-to-Fuel ratio can improve throttle response, power output and fuel economy.
The main numerical display provides a real-time readout of current Air-to-Fuel ratio by measuring the Oxygen content in the exhaust.
Graphical bar display of the air to fuel ratio(AFR). Range: 9-19 / Lambda 0.61- 1.29. Led segment No 17 will continuously blink to indicate the stoichiometric point (ie AFR = 14.7 / Lambda=1), thus providing a reference point
The LambdaKing 1 runs from the vehicle's electrical power but will accept any 12-15V DC supply. The device does not require batteries. The LambdaKing 1 comes with a built-in power lead and clamps for connection to the vehicle battery poles.
The user can switch between displaying Air-To-Fuel Ration and Lambda as required by pressing the SEL button.
Features and benefits include:
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- The most cost effective device in its class.
- Quality and robust housing.
- 100% function test of each unit before dispatch.
- Free Tool Pouch for safekeeping
- No battery required.
- Auto calibration function at startup.
- 1-year limited warranty for the original Purchaser.
The package includes:
- 1 x LambdaKing 1 device, c/w integrated power lead
- 1 x Wide Band Oxygen Sensor
- 1 x M18 x 1.5 socket
- 1 x M18 x 1.5 plug
- Detailed and illustrated user manual