The SychroKing 4S Mk2
This new and improved version features:
* Improved display.
* Improved sensors and signal processing.
* Push buttons instead of a dial, allowing fine and repeatable dampening control.
* Manual re-calibration capability.
* Upgraded power supply system.
The SynchroKing 4S Mk2 is a universal vacuum synchronisation/balancing tool for both carburettors and throttle valve bodies. It suitable for any combustion engine with four intake ports from cars, motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, carts, mowers and outboard engines. The SynchroKing 4S Mk2 is designed to provide a compact, easy to use and economical synchronisation tool for home workshop use. The SynchroKing 4S MkII is primarily designed for use with engines with four inlet manifolds but is in principle suitable for any engine with more than one intake. If not all four ports are used, the device will automatically ignore the sensor input from the disconnected ports, making it possible to use the device on 2 and 3 manifold engines. The device comes with a set of 4 of each M5 and M6 nipples, enabling easy connection to the vacuum test ports on most vehicles.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- High quality and robust housing.
- Digital display for vacuum for four vacuum channels.
- Bar displays for differential vacuum display.
- Push-button operated dampening control.
- No battery required.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Auto calibration function at startup.
- 1-year limited warranty for the original Purchaser.
The package includes:
- 1 x SynchroKing 4S Mk2 device, c/w integrated power lead.
- 4 x vacuum hoses.
- 4 x M5 brass nipples.
- 4 x M6 brass nipples.
- Detailed and illustrated user manual.
For more technical information feel free to download the instruction manual from the product page (coming very soon).
*** Please be advised that albeit improving, shipping times are still being affected by the Covid crisis. ***