The LambdaKing MkII is a workshop tool for measuring the oxygen content of the exhaust gas for fine-tuning the air to fuel ratio of the cylinder or cylinder bank. The LambdaKing MkII will work with any piston engine running on gasoline, diesel, LPG, Methanol and E85. The device comes with a LSU4.9 Wide-band Sensor that can be inserted into an existing M18x1.5 socket in the vehicle's exhaust, or into the included weld-on socket. The sensor can be inserted directly into the exhaust pipe using a 3rd party tailpipe adapter.
The Lambda King MkII is designed to provide a compact, easy to use and economical exhaust gas analyzer for home and Workshop use.
The LambdaKing MkII is designed to make it as easy as possible for the user to measure and adjust the Air-to-Fuel ratio to achieve smooth running and optimal performance of the vehicle.
A properly adjusted Air-to-Fuel ratio can improve throttle response, power output and fuel economy.
The main numerical display provides a real-time readout of current Air-to-Fuel ratio by measuring the Oxygen content in the exhaust.
Graphical bar display of the air to fuel ratio(AFR). Range: Lambda 0.75-3.75.
The LambdaKing MkII runs from the vehicle's electrical power but will accept any 12-14.2V DC supply. The device does not require batteries. The LambdaKing MkII comes with a built-in power lead and clamps for connection to the vehicle battery poles. Cable lengths are 1900mm.
The user can switch between displaying Air-To-Fuel Ration and Lambda as required by pressing the MODE button.
Features and benefits include:
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- The most cost effective device in its class.
- Quality and robust housing.
- 100% function test of each unit before dispatch.
- Free Tool Pouch for safekeeping
- No battery required.
- Auto calibration function at startup.
- 1-year limited warranty for the original Purchaser.
The package includes:
- 1 x LambdaKing MkII device, c/w integrated power lead
- 1 x LSU 4.9 Wide Band Oxygen Sensor
- 1 x M18 x 1.5 socket
- 1 x M18 x 1.5 plug
- Detailed and illustrated user manual