The SynchroKing is available in 2(*), 4, 6 and 8 channels. Please select the model that suits your needs.
Balancing of carburetor and throttle valves made easy.
The new and improved version features:
- Compatibility with any vacuum source.
- Accurate within 2mm mm-Hg across channels.
- Digital dampening - No more bouncy needles
- Push buttons for repeatable dampening control.
- Manual re-calibration capability
The SynchroKing is a universal vacuum synchronization/balancing tool for both carburetors and throttle valve bodies. It is suitable for any combustion engine with between two and eight throttle bodies from cars, motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, carts, mowers and outboard engines. It is designed to provide a compact, easy to use and economical synchronization tool for home workshop use. This carburetor synchronizer comes with 2 - 8 sets of 2 M5 and M6 port adapters each, enabling easy connection to the vacuum test ports on most vehicles.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- High quality and robust housing.
- Digital display for vacuum for four vacuum channels.
- Bar displays for differential vacuum display.
- Push-button operated dampening control.
- No battery required.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Auto calibration function at startup.
- 1-year limited warranty for the original Purchaser.
The package includes:
- 1 x selected SynchroKing device, inc. integrated power lead.
- 2 - 8 x vacuum hoses, dependent on selected device.
- 2 - 8 x M5 brass port adapters, dependent on selected device.
- 2 - 8 x M6 brass port adapters, dependent on selected device.
- Detailed and illustrated user manual.
For more technical information feel free to download the instruction manual from the product page.