ACCURATE, FAST, WIDE RANGE
The RayTech LambdaGauge is a 53mm (2-1/16”) digital wideband Air/Fuel ratio gauge for live measurement of the Air-Fuel ratio during road and race use. The LambdaGauge is configurable to work with gasoline, diesel, LPG, E85 and methanol and has an ultra wide measuring range of lambda 0.67 to 6.5 (for gasoline). The LamdaGauge is available with a white and a black faceplate.
PETROL, DIESEL, E85, LPG AND METHANOL
The LambdaGauge will work with any piston engine running on gasoline, diesel, LPG, Methanol and E85. Whether you’re tuning a single, twin or quad cylinder motorcycle, a petrol V8, turbo diesel 4x4 or track car running on dedicated E85 the LambdaGauge will deliver the same accuracy and functionality.
SLIM DESIGN, EASY INSTALLATION
Due to the ultra compact design, the LamdaGauge offers many installation options in the vehicle. The device comes supplied complete with a Wideband sensor, cable harness, bracket and connectors to enable quick and easy installation.
ADVANCED THERMAL CONTROL
Unlike most AFR gauges, the RayTech LambdaGauge is equipped with a closed-loop sensor heating control system that accurately controls the sensor temperature. The softstart function ensures the controlled gradual warmup of the sensor during startup, which prevents sensor damage and thermal shock which maximizes sensor life.
CONFIGURATION OPTIONS AND FEATURES
- 100% Australian designed and manufactured.
- Super compact CNC machined ABS housing.
- Standalone unit, no need to install separate electrical boxes.
- Selectable AFR or Lambda Display.
- Suitable for gasoline, Diesel, LPG, E85 and Methanol (caution notes apply). (Custom fuel type programming available on request.)
- Super fast response, configurable in 10 levels to suit track, sport and road applications.
- Resolution 0.01 Lambda, accuracy between 0.8 and 1.2 Lambda: 0.02 or better.
- Graduating LED color.
- Range - 0.67 to 6.5 Lambda (for gasoline, numerical display)
- Automatic brightness adjustment for day and night use (requires wiring into the vehicle's lighting system.)
- Free air calibration.
- 1-year limited warranty for the original Purchaser.
The package includes:
- 1 x LambdaGauge device.
- 1 x Panel mounting U-bracket.
- 2 x M5 x 10 buttonhead screws
- 1 x LSU 4.9 Wide Band Oxygen Sensor.
- 1 x M18 x 1.5 socket.
- 1 x M18 x 1.5 plug.
- 1 x Wiring harness.
- 4 x Wire splice connectors.
- 1 x User manual.
Just AU$15 shipping to any Australian address.
Accessories (ALL SOLD SEPARATELY)
Manual and Specifications:
Very happy with this product, Aussie made, works quality bit of gear, arrived fast.